It’s no secret that strength and conditioning training improves running performance and reduces injury risk.
If you are frustrated with slow running progress or constant training disruptions due to injury, this is your chance to add the other essential dimension to your training: Strength and conditioning training. Run faster, run longer, keep injuries at bay, or simply get your training done supervised by a S&C coach and Physiotherapist…
With semi-private training sessions for all ability levels, it’s YOUR time to undergo the physical development you need to become the best athlete you can be!
What you get with semi-private training? – $75 WEEKLY
- 1-on-1 Initial Assessment
- Unlimited access to semi-private sessions
- Customised programming with 4-weekly updates
- Access to online exercise video library
- Online Induction program- 8 educational modules
- Monthly group coaching webinars
- Inclusion into TEAM ELITE exclusive FB group
- Constant guidance and support
Why semi-private training with us?
- Sessions capped at 5 people for individualised coaching and attention
- Supervised by a qualified S&C Coach and Physiotherapist
- Customised programming in each for optimal results (No generalised classes)
- Train with your mates- Get results while having fun
- Cost-effective training
Semi-private session timetable*
|AM||6:00 – 7:00 am||8:30 – 9:30 am |
|PM||7:15 – 8:15 pm||7:45-8:45pm|
*Session times will be added over time as required
Where are we?
Semi-private training sessions are all held at Barbell Samurai- 1/26 Whitehorse Road, Deepdene, 3103.
Barbell Samurai is located 10 minutes from the Doncaster road exit of the Eastern Freeway, and is situated right next to the Anniversary trail, making it convenient to get to on the bike, on foot and in the car!
Featuring a large open space with multipurpose racks, a wide range of free weights, machines, bikes, rowers and conditioning equipment, it is the ultimate playground for any athlete!